Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

My trip to Wellington

                                                     My trip to Wellington


On Thursday morning it was our flight to Wellington. I woke up so early at 2 am because my house was too far away from the airport and I will have to check in with the counter and check our bags. I went with my nana and my uncle. We waited for the plane to arrive. It arrived at 6am. We went to check our tickets to the lady’s. 


We went to look for our seats and it was at the back it took so long to get there . We put our small bags under the chair in front of us and put our seat belts on. I sat in the middle seat because I didn't want to look outside. When we were in the middle of the flight there were heaps of lights and we took pictures and videos.



When we arrived we went  to get our bags and I saw my great uncle waiting for us. We went in the car and it was windy and rainy like usually. We had arrived at my great  aunt's house and we said hi and I got changed  in my furry Onesie because it was freezing cold .  I played with my aunty and we played tag and at night we watched horror movies.  In the middle of the movie I fell asleep.



The Next day  my nana and my uncle and aunties and I went to pick up my great uncle’s sister. It was a long ride and after  we went to her house we went to Mcdonolds. I got a delicious  mac chicken  and a raspberry drink. At night we watched a horror movie again. It was scary. Then I fell asleep again.   



Another day passed so fast I went to a new world. My aunty and I went because we had snacks and food for ourselves . We walked there because it was 2 blocks away from her house. My aunt said I could pick anything so I picked skittles and fingers, some juice. When we came back from the new world I had to put the food away so I could go and play minecraft with my uncle. We built a farm. I went to find some animals and  my uncle was making more land. When my uncle finished the farm I went to put the animals in. It looks amazing.  At night my aunty and her brother and I went to get some fried rice and some sweet and sour. When we were walking I looked at the hill  that had all of the houses. It looked beautiful. We came home and I got a plate so fast that I got to the food first. I ate more than I went to bed.












2 comments:

  1. Hey Nadal,
    How was it like in wellington?
    Did you do anything beside of staying home?
    Anyways have a nice day! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nadal I like the way you described a lot about your trip to wellington and you added lots of detail. Nice work👍

    ReplyDelete