Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

The mysterious village

 It was a sunny day when my sister and  I played outside and we saw lots of squirrels. We went to follow them and they led us into this dark hole we went inside and my sister slipped. I went after her and I bumped my head. My sister woke me up and my vision was blurry. Then I saw a village with fairies and elf's . When they saw us they went and hid . We said ‘’ we are not gonna harm you guys’’ Then they came out of their hiding spots and the boss came and told us that they thought we were the wicked witch.


Then there was a wicked laugh and I got scared. She used her magic wand to make the land disappear. I told the villagers to evacuate . Everyone evacuated except for one fairy who didn't know what was happening . The land started to fall apart . I came back to save the fairy and everyone was saved. There was nowhere to go out  so the boss did some magic and gave us some lollies to come and visit and we vanished and we were in our  backyard.

Task description : For this task I had to use my imagination for my writing it was about a village and the wicked witch.



1 comment:

  1. Good morning Nadal I like the way you made your story with lots of details and I like the way you used your imagination and added lots of details. well done.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete