Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Financial Literacy

  This morning 4 people from PwC came in our class they first introduced themselves and their  names.  It was  Darryl, Nick and Josh. Darrel splited us into 6 groups I was with Daniel and Synytche. We had to pick our names in 20 seconds we came up with SND I combined our first letters to make a our teams name. We had to There was 3 activities and the first one was we had to throw the mini bean bags in the hoops. The easy hoop had 5 dollars and the second closes hoop had 10 dollars the hardest hoop was the highest it was 20 dollars. We had only 3 shots for everyone.  I had missed so I got 5 1 dollars. We sat down in our groups they told us to count our money my group had the highest we had 220 dollars. Then the morning tea bell rang. The next block we had done spending game Syntyche went to get a whiteboard marker and Darryl gave us papers that we had to circle something that we want .We went for the cheap stuff to save our money after the game we had to do a play. Me and Syntyche, Daniel wrote a play. Daniel was the borrower and I was lengther . After we finished the play we sat down and got the certificate and took a photo. Then we said goodbye.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Nadal,

    I hope you enjoyed those sessions with your group. I liked how you have combined your partners names together for your group name, it was very simple. Which activity was your favourite?

    Goodbye Nadal, have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete